I finally remembered to take pictures. I’ve been beading like crazy on my CPMQG challenge, due September 5th. And its all DONE!!!! Well almost, the only thing left is to sew on the hanging sleeve, hope it holds. Between the beads and all the layers it weights a ton. I’ll show the whole thing after the 5th. I really like it.
In between beading, I played with some mix media stuff. I enjoy doing back ground papers…for what I don’t know. I have a draw full of painted and stenciled pages. The one on the right is actually a canvas that I keep adding bits of paper and paint to. The other is an experiment using the new Distress sprays and stain I just got. Love to play.
And last but not least, I’ve started working on some wool appliqué. After collecting hand dyed wools and threads for over 8 years I thought it was about time I do something with them. I took the Sue Spargo Craftsy class, she’s a good teacher. After doing some sample squares, I’ve begun a small little Jacobean (ish) flower sampler. The first one has some fancy stitching the other is ready to go and the purple still needs to be sewn on.
Thanks for stopping by