After we got back from a good but drizzly Powhatan Fiber Festival I started the next banner project. I made the butterfly banners for spring and decided on these white work designs for the summer. I’ve been having fun figuring out how to add to and alter the designs. Almost six hours of embroidery but the nice thing was I could sew on other project while these stitched out. They were only one color designs, so very easy to do.
I also started working on my Bobbin Robin by Zebra Patterns. Thought it might be fun to do something a little on the zany side. pictures to follow. It wasn’t far enough along to take pictures yet…literally just the pattern cut out…
Thanks for stopping by. Check out what others are doing over at Patchwork Times.
I finally took a couple pictures of what I’m working on and finished. First up is the April UFO. For lack of a better title, I’m calling this 9 patch on point…its a large throw size.
I turned it in yesterday so now its on to May’s UFO, an Asian Fish panel from about 6 years ago… I guess I need to start another project. I only have a couple things in the works. Maybe I should get moving on the CPMQG Vegetable Soup challenge. Its due in September.
I’ve also been working on this Embroidery quilt. Its really bright and cheerful. This one is going on my bed for the summer, that is if I get it quilted…its a large queen size. Note to self…STOP making such large quilts. I really enjoyed making this. I used Kaffe Fassett fabrics around the embroideries, those came from Embroidery Library.
Thanks for stoping by check out what other are doing over at Patchwork Times