Lots of sewing went on over the holidays. I used my time off to start a couple new projects and continue on some others (the never ending scrap bin cutting).
First off I tried one of Missouri Star Quilt Company’s patterns the Disappearing Hour Glass It was very cute. I used a precut I got in Fredericksburg and white on white yardage. I’ve sewn all the Hour Glass blocks now I need to cut them up, rearrange and re-sew them.
next up I started a new quilt for my son and got the top finished, its a queen size…He ask for it a week before Christmas…lol I told him I would do it for his birthday…It was too big to fit on the design wall.
And I also worked on the final clue and started putting together the block for Bonnie Hunters Grand Illusion mystery quilt. I’ve had a lot of fun working on this. I was able to keep up with the clues and put one row together so I could see how it will look. My colors are a lot darker then hers so I loss some of the pattern, but I like it.